Thursday, February 28, 2008

Get it while the gettins good...

So we just HAVE to take advantage of this super great weather (before it turns from 70-115 in no time flat) Southern Nevada has to offer and spent last Saturday at the Valley of Fire. Awesome place. I haven't been there for about ten years and honestly, the place, the hieroglyphics (sp?), the lunch spots, they were all still there. But seriously, we had a fabulous time and Tigger (who still hates to get her hands dirty) was quite the little climber.

Oh ya, does anyone know of another slide show website because I've noticed that when I use slide.com, it makes my pictures lose a lot of clarity. Suggestions?

3 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

We've been thinking we need to go to Valley of Fire. Google's site Picasa also does slide shows. I've never really compared the clarity though. Also, on Tig's comments... the "oh nice, papa."... Gee, wonder where she gets that one from.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so lucky you are so good at taking nice pictures! What fun . . . Antigone looks so grown up.

Debbie Freeman said...

I love all the pictures. We use picasa too. I use that program for the slideshows in my sidebar so I'm not sure if they work in the posts, but I love the program.