Monday, February 18, 2008

It's that time of year again...


That's right ladies and gents...it's Tax Time again! I know all of you are just burning with enthusiasm to sit down and do the monotonous 10 key work that we all know and love! Well, if you want to pass on doing your taxes yourself this year and don't already have a super great accountant, let me know and I can do them for a very reasonable price. $75 for single filers, $100 for joint filers; if you have a small business or special circumstances, let me know and we'll discuss other pricing.

Don't forget April 15th is the magical date!! (I'm a nerd, I know)

2 comments:

Lila said...

Are you bored out of your mind? J/K Luckily Travis always takes care of this for us. But, i'll let him know about your offer.

Kaymee said...

Brian has passed the word along to guys at work!!