Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This is why we LOVE Vegas...

There aren't too many places in the world where you can go skiing, or to the lake, or to the sand dunes in the same day. But Vegas has the luxury of all three in close proximity. So last Saturday, in our 70 degree weather on February 9th, that's right FEBRUARY, we went off to the sand dunes! The weather was awesome, almost hot even, and we loved every minute of it!



Thanks to Aunt Jan & Uncle Lloyd for letting us use the rhino! Tigger had a blast!

8 comments:

The Cairns Family said...

I am incredibly jealous!!! We are having a crazy snow storm today I have enjoyed the snow up until now... I want some warm sunshine!!!

It looks like you guys had a fun time, Tig is so adorable!

Randi Chatterton said...

Cool slide show! I need to glam up my page one of these days! I also love the Tig talk section, how funny!

Kaymee said...

WE LOVE VEGAS!!!!

Heather Bell said...

Okay...where are sand dunes?! Am I clueless or what?!

Baldwin Fam said...

There are a couple sand dunes around Vegas, but last weekend we went to Amargosa valley, it's on the way to Reno, about 1.5hr from my front door. :)

Adventures in Healing said...

so fun... but can we have the warm weather back now?

Lila said...

That's awesome. Great pics. what fun! It was a beautiful day. Those are the only two advantages to living in vegas; the availabilty of events nearby and no snow, even some spectacular weather on winter days. I like your page make over too!

Amanda said...

This really made me miss Vegas. Do you have any idea how cold Utah has been this year? Urgh!