Monday, February 4, 2008

Aww to be working again!

So we've be working on a couple jobs now and the tons of paper work that goes with them and I have to say...It's good to be working again. :) I tend to think that I take after my hard working parents and LOVE what I do. I also think Dev likes it too...I mean really, who wouldn't like to tear stuff up for a living?! :) So here are a few pics of our busy-ness of late.Just like the first day of school all over again, uncle Lloyd wanted a pic before I drove off for a busy day of work. :) Such a cute uncle I have.
Dev showing off his HUGE muscles as he takes on the 7 Up building.
Dominos anyone?
Down for the count.
And that's why we love what we do. :)

10 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

I am sitting here laughing because I am showing Will what Devin does at work and he says, "Well, they're not supposed to knock things over because Jesus and Heavenly Father don't want them to do that." And here I thought he'd be excited.

Lindsay said...

Sweet! I sit behind a desk all day . . . you get to knock things over! I'm glad things are going well. :)

Leslie said...

Hey! Better check my blog. I tagged you with something! Enjoy!

Kaymee said...

That is awesome!!!! And you get paid to do that!! :)

Life these days...... said...

Hey! I got your site from kelly jack's blog. I've meet you a few times at Kellys house. I'm glad to see you guys are doing good!
~Taeya Francom

The Cairns Family said...

Congrats on the jobs! It does look like fun knocking stuff down and tearing stuff up but I wouldn't want to be the one to clean it all up!!!!

Life these days...... said...

yeah these kids are definitly mischevious! I love it though.
We miss Kelly & Jordan! We'll get together sometime for a play date, that would be fun.
*it's a very small world*

jenjamin said...

Ahh that is so great! So glad to hear you are offical on a roll now. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Anything built will eventually be torn down. Congrats and best wishes on your new venture.

The 50 tonners have allways been my favorites with Amhoist at the top of the list.

Unknown said...

Congrats and best wishes on your new endevour.

I've allways perferred the 50 tonners, with the American 480 at the top. Pure melodic poetry in motion.

Morgan you write well