Saturday, January 26, 2008

Apparently I need to read this book...

So I took this quiz (thanks to Nicole), but unlike her, I kind of think it's a lot like me. After a series of silly questions with answer choices that didn't always apply, it told me that:

"You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like."

Thank goodness for that creative spirit, huh?! Perhaps I should take a breather from all my "queen bee-ness" and read "Emma." :) So who are you like?


I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!

4 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

It's so funny that you posted this because I just watched "Emma" today...I love that movie. I took the quiz and was more like Marianne Dashwood. Who knows what that means? (we all know how those quizzes are, though, don't we! :)

Adventures in Healing said...

Hahahaha. Can I say that it's perfect?

Adventures in Healing said...

I got this, but I've never read the book so I dunno.. what do you think?

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly

Baldwin Fam said...

Well Heather, I tend to think this little analizer might have something to it. :)