Sunday, March 30, 2008

Let's All Think Blue...

Well, I'd been waiting to do the blog announcement until I knew my real due date (not just me guessing), but since my doc rescheduled me AGAIN for the third time, I can't wait any more! We're having a baby!! Devin's for sure it's a boy, he says it's "what he ordered." (But he also said that with Antigone and we all know how that turned out). I'm super excited. I just love little babies and can't wait to have my very own again. Boy or girl? Of course either would be perfect, but we'd like a boy to change things up a bit. Tigi...well, I'm been working on her trying to say "big sister," but all that comes out is "siter." So there's still some work to do there, but I think she'll love a new baby. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we are SO excited for you three, can't wait. Of course we would like Devin to get his little boy, but any child is welcome! Congratulations!!

Wendy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such great news! You must be so thrilled! Could I use more exclamation points?

Very happy for you guys! Hope you've been feeling well thus far. Have you?

The Cairns Family said...

Congratulations! You'll have to keep us updated on how you are feeling. Good luck with all of your preparations!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Congrats to you both! That is wonderful news. For sure keep us updated on the blog!

Kerri Marie said...

CONGRAGULATIONS! That is so exciting! Good luck with the pregancy. =)

Leslie said...

Yeah! Ya know, I gotta tell you I was thinking that I was getting a pregnant vibe from you yesterday....you were "glowing." Congratulations!

jenjamin said...

YAHOO! Good job! Congrats:) Hope all goes well and your are feeling good.

Debbie Freeman said...

Congratulations!! Antigone will be an awesome big sister!!

Adventures in Healing said...

haha. For some reason it just hadn't occured to me that you HADN'T put this news up yet! Let me know how it goes when you finally get it. Sorry he's being such a pain.