Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So the truth of the matter...

Ok, so here's the real story on the new babe...yes, it's been verified, I am prego and yes, there's only one little body in there. Good thing. I've decided to make the move and switch OB's because Volker's office just isn't cutting it anymore. He is a great doctor, but in the end, I think he has about 500 too many patients. So now we are moving on to Swainston. I was very happy with our visit today and the super SHORT wait before we were seen. Love that! And the office is quite possibly the nicest "doctors office" I ever been in. So, bonuses all around. Thanks to Misti and Steve for the referral!

So stats on the baby: I'm really only 9 weeks (not 12), which I kind of knew, and the due date is now 11/2/08. Quite possibly a Halloween baby, or born on my lil brother Chris' birthday or maybe near cousin Jenna's bday!

For those inquiring minds, thankfully no, I haven't been sick at all. I just eat a lot of food. :) I'm hoping that means that all my pregnancies will be a cake walk (you can always hope).
Here's a little snapshot of the cutest 9 week old ever!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

We are so excited for you! YEAH!

Kaymee said...

hooray!!!! cute little 9 week thing :)

Kerri Marie said...

That is so exciting! I loved being prego. Isn't it the best?!

Adventures in Healing said...

haha. Nothing like a short wait. =) I've lucked out and really only had one or two bad waits this whole pregnancy.

The Cairns Family said...

Congrats again, isn't it amazing that you can see your 9 week old baby, it is crazy that our grandparents didn't even have that technology!!! I hope that you pregnancy is as easy as the last!!!!

Leslie said...

Have you done the Chinese calendar? I had a dream over the weekend that you're having a girl.

Karin said...

Congratulations Morgan! (and Devin, of course) Your little family is so cute!

Wendy said...

I swear, almost every Mormon I know who lives on your side of town goes to Swainston. business must be BOOMING for him.

Heather Bell said...

Congrats!!! Yay, I am so happy for you guys. Maybe I'll see you and Tig at the bank after the baby and she will be freaking out Hailey style.=)

7 Baldwin's said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!! We're so happy for you guys!!!!!

Wynd said...

Very Exciting! ConGRAts!