Monday, October 1, 2007

Lately...

Isn't fall great is Las Vegas?! I love going to the park and playing in the backyard without getting heatstroke! Tig and I have been real busy lately and here's a few snapshots for your viewing pleasure. :)
Tigone & Cody playing, but what cracks me up is how she's a bully to him when he comes to our house, and only at our house, not anywhere else. It's like she's marking her territory or something. Poor, poor Cody.

Tig & Jenna loved the Dolphins at the Mirage!

Trying to get a picture of these three all looking at me is impossible!
Tig's favorite animal is a lion. Once she saw them, she kept doing her "quiet" roar...over and over again.:)
...one day when I got out of the shower. Oh brother.
Such a busy body I have. :)




7 comments:

Wendy said...

She has such an expressive little face. I love the look on her face in the last picture- like, "It wasn't wrong, Mom."

Trisha said...

Cute, cute picts. Been there, seen that with the last bathroom photo. Sorry last week didn't work either. I had to teach a class Friday morning. This week is better; when is good for you?

The Cairns Family said...

Such cute pictures! Lauren is the same way, we had our friends over yesterday and she was all over their son, when we are anywhere else with them she pretty much ignores him!

Kaymee said...

What cute pics!! I need to keep my camera more handy1!

7 Baldwin's said...

How cute!!! I love the one of just you two. So sweet!

Lila said...

Way fun pics. Especially the toilet paper. I love it when they find the toilet paper. But only the first time.

Yeah, I remember Tig establishing the pecking order when Madelyn came over. So cute though.

Lila said...

Way fun pics. Especially the toilet paper. I love it when they find the toilet paper. But only the first time.

Yeah, I remember Tig establishing the pecking order when Madelyn came over. So cute though.