Monday, October 1, 2007

Butterfly Park

I have to say, parks are so much cooler now than they were when I was little. Absent are the dangerous teeter totters and the spinning thing that you always tried to fling everyone off of. (Both of which I loved) Now there are giant bugs and flowers, brightly colored tunnels and multilevel steps, slides in every shape and size. I love it! So did Tigone of course, but do I really go to such parks for her enjoyment or mine? :) We were so glad that Tig's uncles Dillon and Garth and Cousin Ashley came and joined in our adventurous time. Love you guys (and girl)!





The Tigi crew...A-lee (aka Ashley), Dillon & Garth.

6 comments:

The Cairns Family said...

That park looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how grown up Garth and Dillon are!!!

Kaymee said...

Why don't I know where this cool park is??? the kids would Love- Let's plan an outing!!

Baldwin Fam said...

This super cool park is at Buffalo and Elkhorn (right by the Target & YMCA). But Dillon was also telling me that there's another really fun one by Lone Mountain. We have to hurry and get all the parks in before it gets too cold and they don't want to play outside anymore.:)

Heather Bell said...

That park is awesome!! I am sure you know about the dinosaur park in Aliante, right? Good to see you at the bank the other day. That kid at the computer was totally being a jerk to Antigone!! I would have been about to kill him. What is it with parents who don't watch their kids? Let's hang out sometime soon.

Wendy said...

Morgan, time for a new post. Seriously.

Kaymee said...

I agree with wendy...it's been 10 days!!! are you busy or something??? :)