Friday, October 19, 2007

Why I love to be Tigone's Mami

I've been thinkin a lot lately that I need to write down some of great moments that happen in our day to day lives that make me appreciate being a mom and being Tig's mom. So, I have a couple pics to demonstrate...
Tig went to her first day of "toddler school" two weeks ago. She looked so grow up in her little school girl outfit! I LOVE dressing her up in cute new(ish) outfits.:)
Ahhh....my little prima ballerina, can't you just see her saying, plie...revele...plie...revele. :)

And then there is her sassiness. Look at this face, does she look like she's joking? :) Our days are always "brightened up" with some form of Tig sass. Those are probably more of my genes than Devin's coming out in her.
I love Tig's independence, her "I'm big, so let me do whatever I want" attitude. Even when that attitude gets her into trouble, like falling down the stairs because she had to walk down straight, rather than on her tummy.
I love the fact that she looks as much like me as I look like my own mom, not too much. We all have the hair, the eyes and the fair skin, but that's about it, everything else is a mixture between the milkman and the postman.:)

Oh, but wait, I did forget one thing...these chunker thighs...these have Morgan written all over them.:)

5 comments:

Trisha said...

What a cute post! All the photos of Tig are so great. Bring that girl over here to play with Macie! I love the last pict, and YEAH RIGHT about your thighs my dear.

Adventures in Healing said...

awww....so cute. And she is growing up so much. Just wait till you get another one to sass back at her. =)

Heather Bell said...

She is such a sweetheart!! I remember when I saw you at the credit union and that boy took her binky. Oooh, she was so mad! Yah, Morgan, you do have chunky thighs, right. I wish mine were as chunky as yours!! I got the message on my blog and yes, Hailey does like Spencer now. I was telling Heather about that the other day and your face was like, no more kids for me if they act like that!=) Call me when Devon is at school at night, if you are bored and our kids can play. See ya

Kaymee said...

Thanks for finally updating!!! They grow and change everyday- craziness!!! love the pic of you with your little ladybug!!!

Wendy said...

WOW, I am way behind on your blog! Don't you love how their personalities are so huge? Jules is super independent, too, and it makes me laugh (when it's not making me crazy). tig is so cute- I think she looks a lot like you in that photo of the two of you together. Oh, and what in Sam Hill is toddler school?