Friday, August 24, 2007

Sticky Sayings

So to occupy more of my time now that I'm at home 24-7, I started making vinyl stickers and little crafty things that go along with them. I have to say I rather enjoy making them too. (Which is surprising as I'm not so big on crafts.) But in addition to being a hobby, I'd like to try to sell a few and "possibly" make some money. :) So if any of ya are interested or even want to throw a little shindig at your house, I'd be happy to do it! Just call me or email me. Here are a few ideas for you to browse...






I also think I'm going to start a Monthly/Seasonal design that I'll email out. If you want to be on the list, just let me know. Happy Sticking!

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

Sooooo cute!!! I'll do a party!

Heather Bell said...

They look great, Morgan! I love the I am a Child of God one. How much are you charging for them?

Adventures in Healing said...

So you already know I totally love em! Are you going to make more for at my house?

Kerri Marie said...

These are so cute. I would love to hold a party, becuase I am not a crafty person at all. -Kerri Miller

Parley and Katie Call said...

Hey Morgan...I'll throw a party anytime! :) Let me know. I wanted to come to your last one but couldn't. :( What's your email?