Sunday, August 5, 2007

The 4s

Ok, so I'm game for Wendy's challenge, here goes...

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Food Preparer/Dietician's Shadow at Mountain View Hospital
2. Lien Sales Clerk (for cars)
3. Demolition Estimator
4. Tig's Mom

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Devin knows I hate to watch movies or tv shows over and over
2. Possibly...Just Married
3. Or...Fried Green Tomatoes
4. Signing Time (PBS rocks!)

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Las Vegas
2. Jean, NV
3. Provo
4. Comedero Grande, Irapuato, Mexico

4 Tv Shows I enjoy:
1. Signing Time
2. King of Queens (only if I've never seen that episode before)
3. Suze Orman (she's annoying, but smart)
4. Mad Money (again with the annoying, but smart)

4 Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Central/Southern Europe
2. Guatemala
3. Costa Rica
4. Virgin Islands

4 Favorite Restaurants:
1. This should be '10' Favorites...Buccaneer Bay at Treasure Island (awwww souffle!)
2. Macayo's, I equally love Garduno's
3. Nine Steakhouse at the Palms
4. Flemings (did I mention I like steak?)

4 Websites I visit daily:
1. hotmail.com
2. ensignfcu.org (I'm obsessed with checking the balances on all my accounts, not just this one)
3. Shutterfly.com (maybe not daily, but very frequently, I've got a couple books going)
4. cnn.com

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Sorrento, Italy
2. Somewhere with my Dad
3. Virgin Islands
4. A fabulous tropical beach with water that doesn't taste salty.:)

4 People I Think Will Do This:
1. Kaymee
2. Rachel
3. Amber
4. Do I have more than 3 friends????

3 comments:

Wendy said...

oooh, Italy. I'd like to go there too. Have you been?

Baldwin Fam said...

Oh yes, a couple times in high school, and it's fabuloso! Sorrento and the island of Capri were my absolute favs.

Adventures in Healing said...

Do you have more than 3 friends?! Whatever!