Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Old Man and The Sea

Or should I say, the sea versus Old Man's stomach? Dev and the guys went on a fun fishing trip this last week and everything was great, except for when the Dramamine didn't really work. Lame. But after they got used to the rocking, everybody felt better.
Oh that master fisherman that my husband is, he caught the biggest one (with my arms opened as wide as the go)! No seriously though, he really did. We even got the pool of $400 that everybody put into to prove it. Tell you what, Heavenly Father blesses you when you need things the most, even if it is through a small wager. Here's the pic to prove it.



5 comments:

Lila said...

WOW! That is awesome and it looks like so much fun too. Except for the seasick part. I get motion sickness everytime.

Heather Bell said...

That fish is freakin' awesome! Looks like it can't even be real.=) Baby was due around end of September, but they are saying he is growing so much that he might get to come earlier. Yay! Let's hang out soon. When are you available? My husband is working for Erin's sometime. Maybe we could all meet up or something and Heather too, of course.

The Cairns Family said...

Oh my! That fish is huge!!! How much does it weigh? It looks like they had a good time.

Baldwin Fam said...

I guess they didn't really weight the fish, but the guys on the boat said around 40lbs AND we got about 20lbs of tuna from each fish! Crazy huh.

Anonymous said...

I'm your witness. Is there a protection program for this. Spread those arms wide because it really was "this" big.