Sunday, August 19, 2007

SoCal


We spent a few days this week at the beach in Southern California and had a fabulous time! Well, I should say, we mostly had a fabulous time. Tig is schedule girl. Mess up her schedule and you're gonna pay. So naps were far and few between and she took it out on us, just so we knew how she really felt about the situation. My crabby child is one who drops all sign language that she ever knew (our main mode of communication) and becomes clingy and whiny, complete with grunting and screaming for various things. It was real lovely at times. But overall, I enjoyed laying out on the beach, spending time with family and doing a little shopping here and there. Thanks goodness.

Huntington Beach, I loved the pier background.

Newport Beach Temple.


2 comments:

Lila said...

I totally feel your pain. I remember going through that with Avery, she was all about schedules and being in her own bed. I would almost dread going out of town. But, it is the lesser of two evils. When you are at home, having a predictable schedule is deffinately more functional...
Also, I am so interested in your party that I missed tonight. It was our ward party tonight too and I had intentions of sneaking over to your place after it was over but after getting home and getting the girls down it was too late. Maybe we can touch base tomorrow...

The Cairns Family said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had lots of fun at the beach.