Monday, June 8, 2009

Cute, but stubborn.

Where does she get such attributes from? Her Dad, I sure of it. :)


I put Tigi to bed the other night...around 7:30 or so. We'd gone through the whole read 3 books, go to the bathroom, say prayers, go to bed, get back out of bed, get a drink of water routine, she even told me that she wanted to change her jamies, I thought it was another ploy to delay the inevitable, so of course I told her no.

This is what I found on my way up to bed...
When I last saw her she wasn't in her "super kid" pjs, she was in pink princess jamies (which she had dressed herself in), no eye mask, and in her bed.
I guess I should be glad that I didn't know she was awake, it saved me from saying "get back in your bed" a good 5 or 6 times. Silly girl.

3 comments:

The Cairns Family said...

So cute, don't you love bed time! I love the pj's and the eye mask!!! She is adorable.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

the funny

spenceandcass said...

That is so cute! Maybe I should get an eye mask for Ava!