Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So Big!

My little baby Alex is growing up so quickly! In a week and a half he'll be 7 months old! Some quick 6 month stats on our rockstar...he sits up all the time and just today started crawling backwards! The backwards scoot is a feat in itself because he HATES any sort of tummy time. The only thing he'll stay on his tummy for is to play with his train.


He's eating peas, sweet potatoes, corn and bananas. He still doesn't have any teeth yet, but we're pretty sure his upper right fang will be the first to come in. (A boy after a Twilight lover's heart). :) Spitting up is still a fact of life and seems to get worse with colds, which he has had two of in the last two months. Ugh. Currently we are healthy.


Naptime is still not Mommy's friend, but his short 30-60 minute bursts get us through the day. He's one AMAZINGLY happy little boy for how little he sleeps during the day. My favorite part of Alex right now is how he puts both hands on my face or neck and stays like that (but watch out for that kung fu grip!). It's like a comfort thing I think. He's still super snuggly and lovey and he's got a smile that melts my heart. My handsome little man.

When he turned 6 months, we had a fun little 1/2 birthday party to celebrate. (I'll use any excuse to have a get together. :) He even got a great little boat with sea animals, which is more fun out of the water than in currently. :)


Alex giggling. It's the best.

Garthie, Tigi and Ashley. Crazy kids.

First taste of ice cream....

First rejection of ice cream. Don't worry, I won't let him off the hook that easy. :)

1 comments:

Kaymee said...

such a cutie!!! Cody got his 2 bottom teeth, but then I think he got the top fangs next. I remember thinking how weird it looked!! :) His fangs are still super sharp too!! Very Edward :) Maybe it's genetic??