Thursday, May 21, 2009

PAAAARTTAAAAY!

Festive Decor.

Tuesday was Tigi's Birthday...the day that she's been waiting for since the day after Christmas. :) (Now she can't wait for Christmas to come again). It was a great day, she even took a 3 hour nap! We had fam and friends over for dinner and she couldn't have had more fun.


Aunt Jan made Tigi this AMAZING Tinkerbell cake! It was adorable. Thanks for all the hard work! Blackberry is one of my favs!
This is her "I'm so excited!" face. (It's a little forced...I know)
All the friends! Grandie gave Tigi this "park" for her big day (it's AWESOME) and it took Dev (with help from his dad) over 50hrs to put it together! I love you Dev! And I'm glad your so VERY skilled in the constructing (and deconstructing) category. :)
If you look closely, you can see that Cody's helping Tigi blow out her candles. :) I'm sure he's just practicing for his big bday that's just around the corner!
Tigi LOVES her cousin Jenna. In fact a day, scratch that, three hours do not go by (everyday) without Tigi telling me that she wants to go to Jenna and Cody's house, or that she wants to stay the night at their house, or for them to come to our house...the list goes on and on. After I explain that they are not available she'll move onto other friends..Pill and Wammie (isn't that so cute!) or Revyn.

Happy birthday to my little honey bunny girl!! I love you!

6 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

Pill and Wammie...I love it. She is welcome to come over any time. Then again...your house may be more fun at this point with that playset. =)
p.s. I think you should have Jan make me a cake for my birthday because it has been a long time since I had one.

Kaymee said...

the kids were sooo sad to leave! I'm dying at that candle pic w Cody and Tig- too funny!!!

jenjamin said...

Happy Bday tiggers. Cute Puff balls!

Britni said...

wish we could've been there, we have mutual on Tuesdays :(

Wendy said...

Where did you get those hanging tutu balls? They're awesome!

Baldwin Fam said...

Wendy, I got the idea from an aunt of mine (of sorts). They're pretty easy. Just make a tissue paper flower, except fan out the paper to make a ball. If you'd like a better description, I can email ya. :)