Friday, October 10, 2008

Sometimes...She Makes Me Crazy.

Typically, I'd have to say that Tigone is a really well behaved child. She's pretty good out in public, she listens and obeys my requests and usually says her pleases and thank yous. But there are those days, like Tuesday, where things like this just don't stop...

Not 1, but 2 perfectly good rolls of toilet paper soaking up all the water in the toilet. Lovely.
Granted, I know my old dollhouse is not really "toddler-friendly," but seriously, I think she has now broken every piece of furniture that was left in it.
I think Tigger's head speaks for itself.
Now if you looked at this face, would you have thought any of these things had been going on? You have to hand it to her, she can definitely be sneaky. :)

7 comments:

Life these days...... said...

i feel the same way! dont you just love kids!

Kaymee said...

LOL! oh my goodness- I can't believe how old and innocent she looks in that pic! I wonder if she broke the doll furniture by trying to use it like REAL furniture- like sitting in the chairs, etc... I hate when TP is wasted!!!!!

Karin said...

How funny! I think all 2 year olds are wired the same. I dread the "uh-oh mommy, it's a mess!" confession. Tig sure is a cutie though!

Lindsay said...

Seriously I was laughing out loud when I read this! She looks so innocent!

Debbie Freeman said...

That is some amazing toilet paper you have there. It could be an ad for super absorbency:). Maybe she thought you spilled and she wanted to help you clean up the water. Bailee and Reagan think the whole story is hilarious and they think you guys must just have so much fun at your house!!

Adventures in Healing said...

Did I ever tell you about the time that the kids filled up the toilet to the very top with diapers? Dirty ones too. I'm sorry about the dollhouse. I was just looking at it when I was over there and thinking that I was impressed Tig could play with it. Yay for adding another to the fun though! =)

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like she takes BIG time after her Grandpa Jeff! Your Aunt Lynne and I never had "new" toys to long before your father had to break them! As for the toilet paper just pay back for when you did it at that age....lol