Saturday, October 4, 2008

28 IS Great!


So my 28th big one has come and gone and we had a fun evening full of deliciousness to help celebrate. Thanks to the fam and friends that could make it!

In a small review of my life, I'd definitely say I've got a really good one. I have a husband who loves me and who's perfect for me in everyway. We're both stubborn and proud and like to get our way, but it seems like each of us knows when to back off and let the other lead. I love my Tigi and can't wait to have baby Alex join us. We have a house that is our own. Our business has done good it's first year and our finances are pretty well in check. I love both Dev's family and my own for all they do for us. Aunt Jan is a lifesaver on an almost weekly basis and Tigi loves her days with Grama Kim. I'm so very thankful to have my mom in my life again and it makes me happy how much she loves Tigone. I miss my dad often, but it's not unbearable. I'm positive that I'll see him again someday and I have faith that he watches over me. I'd like to think he'd be proud of me and the choices I've made. I'm grateful for my testimony and the knowledge the gospel gives me to make it through the rough patches. Overall, life is good and I love it. I wouldn't trade mine for anybody's and I look forward to what this next year will bring. :)

8 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for letting us visit your bear! Bailee can only hope that one day she will get a bear for her birthday!

Heather said...

You are sweet. Isn't it great to be pretty happy with your life? And it is about to get better with your little cutie coming. =) Let me know if you need any help, dinner, babsitter, sanity, etc!!

The Cairns Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look great, I hope you had a great day!

Adventures in Healing said...

Hey...Happy Birthday again. I KNOW your dad would be proud of you.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. I am so excited for Alex to get here too! It's going to be so much fun!

Kaymee said...

the hot dog rotisserrie is awesome!!! :) is that from dev?

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! How can I score one of those hot dog rotisseries?

jenjamin said...

Happy Birthday, you look so cute all glowing and pregnant.