Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things That I Love...

So, as trying as Antigone may be at times, she is by far more fun now than she's ever been. (It seems like I always think that). She says the most hilarious things that crack us up all the time. She's becoming sneaky and a tad bit manipulative. If mom says no, just ask dad (not that he ever gives in either), but she's trying to work the system, that's for certain. There are a few things about her at age 2 that I'd like to remember, just because I think they are cute and describe her little personality, so here goes:
- Tigone loves her Sunday dresses. In fact she would wear them every single day of the week, if I'd only let her. She settles for just wearing regular "non-church" dresses the rest of the week. Such a sacrifice.
- Church is one of her favorite places to go (next to Aunt Jan's house). She kept repeating "I want more church, I want more church" as we left the building last Sunday. The repetition gets a little old. I keep telling myself we should really treasure it more because in a few years, I'm positive those won't be the words coming out of her mouth. :)
- Tigi loves make up. Everyday she wants to put it on while I do. She also loves trimming and painting her toenails.
- Purses are a necessary item, especially when she needs to carry her little plastic horsie around, as she talks on her cell phone of course (calling Jenna and Cody and asking them "what doin?")
- Tig has this burning need to hear the Cars theme song ""Life is a Highway" EVERY time we get in the car. Atleast two times. And no, it doesn't matter how many other times she's already heard it that day.
- She doesn't always remember to say please when she's asking for something, actually it's probably more the exception than the rule, BUT she does almost always tell me "tank too" (thank you) when I give her something that she wanted. So cute.
- She'll always tell me "bless you" when I sneeze...or cough. :)
- Tigi is TERRIFIED of bugs right now. Flies, rolly pollies, you name it, she doesn't like it. Devin's trying to teach her to shew them away, but they freak her out, often to the point of tears. Poor thing.
- Last on this list for today is this...even with what a girly girl my Tigone is, she stills loves hiking and climbing, cars and trucks, and 4 wheelers and rhinos! Such a balanced girl we're raising. :)

1 comments:

Kaymee said...

I love that you remember all these things enough to write them down! I always want to write things down but forget what I wanted to right by the time I get a pen!!!