Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Great Day For Celebrating!

Ok, so this was actually last week, but hey, atleast it's not a month late like the last one. :)

So my little baby Tigi has turned Two years old! It seems like the time has gone by so fast and then on the other hand it's like she's been with us forever! We had a fun birthday party and Aunt Jan made a very special "My little pony cake" that Tigone just loved. Thanks Aunt Jan!
It was also Devin's special day because UNLV has finally stopped coming up with ridiculous reasons to hold him back and let him graduate!! Hallelujah!
I can't even begin to tell you how great it is to have Devin home EVERY night of the week! After 6 years of weekend marriage we are finally able to do stuff together during the week! It's the best. :)
So here's some pictures of our fun celebration...
Of course there was swimming! It's Tigi's fav!


And a super fun "Pony-ata" (Tig renamed the My Little Pony pinata, I guess my version was too lengthy)


Here I am proving to Dillon (on the right) that I'm still taller than him (even if it is only by a hair, it still counts)! And Garthie just can't resist jumping into a picture.
I told Dillon that if he doesn't stop making that face, it's going to stick like that. I've heard it really happens...
This is the best picture the three of us have taken yet! (I'm just thankful Tigi finally stopped crying. Afternoon parties are rough on a little girl's naptime!)
So thanks to everyone one that came and for all the wonderful gifts! Tigi and Devin love them all. :)

6 comments:

Trisha said...

I LOVE the pony cake! And I'm so happy for you guys that Devin is done with school. Can we hang out now or what?

Adventures in Healing said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm so sorry we couldn't make it...but, ya know. Tell Jan I'm super impressed by her cake- she can make me one anytime.

The Cairns Family said...

Happy Birthday Tig and Congrats to Dev. It is such a great thing to have a hubby that is done with school, isn't it!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, your family looks like they are all doing well.

Kaymee said...

fun day!! And past 2 years!!!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

I cannot believe how big your little girl is!! That is very exciting! She is adorable! I hope all is well with all of yoU!

jenjamin said...

Happy Birthday Tigger-roo! What great pics.

BTW we have Devins twin swim suit.... ahhh I wonder how that happened??:) We would have never known it wasn't Bens had he not been able to get it past his knees. Devin is a skinny mini compared to Benny. Anyway I'll bring it in a few weeks when we come visit unless you need it sooner. Anxious to see you for CC.