Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

And that's a good thing! It never hurts to have a lot of work on your hands (especially for us). But we have done lots of fun/silly stuff in the last month too! Here's a little photo journal to help elaborate.
Things Tigi does while I work at the computer (with my back to her)...
Please note the shredded paper and scattered toys...this is a resting period. :)
Sunglasses, t-shirt and high heels are the only thing a girl needs.
The daily climbing on places where she shouldn't be (i.e. the desks, the book cases, tables, boxes...you name it, she's climbed it).
Some ballerina climbing time. This is Tigi saying cheese (with her hands by her face), but refusing to look away from "Go, Diego, Go."
So, I did take a hint from all of Antigone's climbing and enrolled her in a little tumbing class. She loves it, but definitely needs more practice on learning how to take turns. :)
During our trip to New Harmony...
"She's ready, she needs one. Definitely by Christmas, if not sooner." Those are Devin's words as he taught our not quite two year old daughter how to ride a 4-wheeler. "She can do it all by herself" he says "I was barely even holding on." (Is that suppose to make me feel better?) Well, Dev's wish came true one week later as my little brother Dillon brought over my little 50 from when I was a young pup (although not quite as young as Tigi).
And here it is with me posing in all my cheesiness (waiting to get plowed by my cousin), way back in the day. :)
And last, but certainly not least, my lil missionary bro came home last night!! We were all so excited to see him. He got quite a warm welcome.


(The Brother Stacy thing is an inside joke).
Such a party girl!

5 comments:

jenjamin said...

OH MY GOSH! I can not belive that Chris is home! That is so great. That cute little tigger-roo, her and Sam would hvae a ball together getting into stuff.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

Tig is sooo funny. Glad chris made it home safe.

Kaymee said...

I love all the pics especially the one of you on the 4 wheeler and Tig as a ballerina!!!

Adventures in Healing said...

So was Chris totally freaked by how big Tig is? We should get Tig and Pammie together in their ballerina outfits. Sorry about the other day. You really can come over.

The Cairns Family said...

Cute pictures, I am glad that you have been busy, I assume that means that business is going well.