Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tig's Favorite Words

Antigone has become quite the jabber jaw lately. She'll mimick most anything that I say. I'm sure in a year or two we won't appreciate her chattiness as much, but for right now...I love it!

Some of her Tiggyisms:
Mommy...oooooo, wooooow, coooool (anytime she sees something that excites her)
Ismas Yights (Christmas Lights, typically followed by a ooooo, wow, cool)
Uh-Oh Mommy, NO, NO, NO, NO (usually directed at some random object like Goldfish crackers)
Papa urk (I tell her that Devin's at work...all the time...now she tells me) :)
Gacar and Cars ("Madagascar" and "Cars" -her two favorite flicks, followed closely by a strong neighing sound which means the horse movie "Spirit"). Mine is the only child I know that will sit (or stand reeeeeaaaally close to it) and watch a full one and an half to two hour movie, without leaving it or getting up to play with toys. Seriously, she won't move. Should I be amazed at her attention span and ability to focus, or fear that she's destined to grow up to be a couch potato?
And drum roll please for my personal favorite.....Hellooooooooooooo, MOMMY, hellooooooo (her notification system to let me know she's awake), it cracks me up everytime.

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

Cute! I love it!!! Madagascar was Jenna's first favorite too!! to scratched to play anymore for Cody to enjoy :(

Wendy said...

Okay, when I read "papa urk", I thought she was calling Devin a jerk, and that made me think, "Geez, Morgan, you should really speak more kindly about your husband in front of Tig." Good to know she was saying work.

P.S. My duaghter calls her daddy "papa", too. Isn't it the cutest?

Lila said...

How cute. I am jealous that she will sit and watch tv for that long. Madelyn doesn't watch it at all and Avery comes into a close 2nd place with a max of 5 minutes...

Anonymous said...

She's a granddaughter of mine if she likes movies !! So fun when they talk so you can see what's going on in there :)

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, Bryana did that also. Watching movies for a hour or two without leaving. She did however memorize "Lady and the Tramp" word for word. It was amazing that a two year old could do it. (Maybe she was 2 and 1/2) But she did not turn out to be a
"Couch Potatoe". Bryana, like Tiggy and you are just very intellegent!!