Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just Another Reason to LOVE Christmas!

The Magical Forest! A place of magical lights, great hot chocolate and funnel cakes, and for Tig, the best rides on earth! Antigone absolutely loved the carousel. She even loved it more than the train, which surprised me. She was even choo chooing all night, and tried to follow the little train every time we passed it, but in the end...the carousel was all that mattered. :) We had a good time and got some silly pictures out of it too!
Our crew, minus Devin (the designated photographer). My sister Heather and lil bro Garth came to play with us and so did the lucky twins that Hea just happened to be babysitting. Funny sidenote, as we were taking pictures, one of the twins said, "no...I don't want to do that because I don't want to look stupid." I laughed and said "ha, we look like that all of the time! It's makes it more fun that way." :)
Our knight in shining armor (but note to self, don't touch him...he's not very stable.) Oops.
Watch Out the twins are driving!!
I love my little baby Garthie. :)
Frosty, Tig and her silly uncle Garth.
Tig checking out her fearless (and rose studded) steed.
Tig LOVING the rose studded steed. :)


Tig NOT loving Santa. Nope, not one bit.
Auntie Heather and Tigi running loose on the caboose.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO cute! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Kerri Marie said...

Looks like so much fun! She is so cute.

The Cairns Family said...

What cute picts! The magical forest is definitely something I miss!

Kaymee said...

CUte pics!!! I did not get such good one :( I loved watching Antigones face the first time she sat on Santa laugh!!

Heather Bell said...

Antigone is growing so much! She has such great expressions. We went last night. It was cold and no Santa, which was actually a good thing, because Hailey requests to NOT see Santa! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party. I was sad at first that I didn't come, but then I was happy that I wouldn't spread around my nasty cold. Playgroup for reals after the New Year!

Wendy said...

NEW POST! NEW POST!

Kaymee said...

Whats new??? :)