Friday, November 21, 2008

Attitude...it must be genetic.

Alex...The Actor - Et tu Brute?So at 3 weeks old Alex is already showing off his sassy little personality. I took him to Kiddie Kandids for his newborn pictures last week and, to put it mildly, he didn't really cooperate very well. We did get a couple funny ones though. :)

I just can't get enough of that hair! What a stud!

It's the perfect face for Tigi to say "Whatcha doin little buddy, huh, whatcha doin?" This is the attitude picture. It just screams "Foo...what'ch you talkin bout Willis?!" Or "Seriously Mom, are you seriously making me do this?"

Nothin sassy here...he's just got the cutest little feet. :)
So do you guys have any other good captions for these pics?

13 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

I think your captions were pretty much perfect. I can't believe you really did cut his hair. Good thing it's still cute! Those are so funny.

Lindsay said...

OOOOOH! He is SO adorable. I just loved all of these photos!

Lila said...

These are really cute photos. And I love his hair. I never can get my kids to cooperate at a photo shoot no matter the age.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

He has great facial expression already. They are so cute

Kaymee said...

too cute! no energy tho think of captions :)

Unknown said...

Where did his legs go? Why did they cover them up? I am confused.

He has a lot of personality! He should keep you entertained.

Wendy said...

Oops, that was me. I didn't realize my hubs was signed in.

Mama Aunt Jan said...

He is so adorable...I really love his hair!

I'm pretty sure he looks like his great aunty :) lol

Debbie Freeman said...

He looks so much like Antigone!! He is such a cute little guy, I love all the pictures and all his little smirks!

Karin said...

He is SO stinkin cute!!!

spenceandcass said...

You are sooo right! He looks just like Devin!!!
He's a cute little thing.

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

He is such a stud. I love to listen to him coo thru primary. Can you make him cry or somthing he makes me baby hungry. Hahahaha

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

Love these pics! Can press have some of his hair seriously. Last weekend was fun. We should do it more often!