Saturday, November 3, 2007

We LOVE Parties, right?!

Ready to decorate for Christmas?! Well, it's time for another Sticky Sayings party (vinyl lettering), joined together this time with Lia Sophia Jewelry (for all your holiday and everyday jewelry needs). It's going to be at my house on Wednesday, Nov. 7th from 6-8pm. Everyone's welcome to come and bring a friend! Call me if you need directions.

This is my favorite so far, and you can't see it very well in the invite, so I thought I'd post up here. :) Don't you love the holidays?!

2 comments:

Heather Bell said...

Hey! Sorry we couldn't make it. I would have had to bring the kids. Not a big deal, except that Hailey had a huge accident and we had to bathe her and by the time we had dinner it was 730. And of course the baby was hungry. Hope it went well. Send me some pictures and prices of your stuff, I want to get some stuff for Christmas probably. Or I can come see it. Let me know when you have time.

Wendy said...

NEW POST ALREADY!!