Monday, August 10, 2009

Frehner Reunion

Lots of fun in the New Harmony sun! Here's a couple shots of our weekend with around 150 relatives...

My Grandpa was the youngest of 9 kids and this is our family (with a couple missing).
You just can't ever get them both looking at the same time! But aren't Alex's tennies adorable!
My honey bunny.Off for the trails.Once we got up here, Tigi told me "Mom...we are TOTALLY riding horses right now!" I love her vocabulary!

I just thought this was the cutest pasture! There were sunflowers everywhere, the weather was perfect and the view of Kolob just can't be beat.
The studs hangin out at the OK corral.Alex's first horseback ride! Tigi ridin like a big girl. The little horses are her fav. :)

Thanks Aunt Jan and Grandma & Grandpa for all your hard work!!

0 comments: