Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Soooooo yeah...

Well, we're moved. Not entirely unpacked, but thanks to Dev and gracious family members, we're mostly. So here's how it went down...we moved Valentine's day (and so many, many thanks to those who helped!) and I came down with the flu Sunday night. Ugh! So much to do and absolutely NO desire to do it. Apparently I got a super duper version because it lasted ALL week. And the stubborn girl I am, do I go to the doctor...no, no, no. I "know" I'll get better soon. So here we are now, a week and a half later, and I still can't get rid of this cough, neither can Tigi (because, of course, I shared my cooties with her; Alex said no thanks). I finally broke down and got a Zpack tonight, hopefully it'll do the trick.

A couple good things have come from this week:
~We got a renter in our house. Yippee for not having 2 mortgages!!
~Devin proved what a good unpacker he is (as I wasn't doing it and it made him crazy not knowing where things are). Speaking of which...we still can't find that can opener. Hmmm.
~Alex is quite the roller these days and had his first nibble of cereal today! He's just growing amazingly fast it seems.
~Turns out, I LOVE spaciousness! Especially in our office. :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Where are you guys living? Closer to me? I'm off of Durango and El Capitan

Kaymee said...

Zpacks are awesome!!!! also, Jenna was sick all week too with a high fever and all! can't wait to see you place

Baldwin Fam said...

Yep, we're now located near Lone Mtn and Durango. Much, much closer. :)

Wendy said...

I'm glad your move went well. moving is the bane of my existence. And I hope your ZPack helps!

Adventures in Healing said...

I love how you put 'turns out' as if it wasn't something you weren't fully aware of.