Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's that?!

Let me set the stage for you...We are in New Harmony, visiting my grandparents. It's about 6:15am. Tigi has woken up and climbed in bed with us (between us). I'm laying facing her, trying to sleep.

Tigone: Gasp. "Mommy! What is that?!"
Me: It's completely silent. "I don't hear anything."
Tigone: "What is it? What is that?!"
Me: "I don't know Tigi."
Tigone: "Is that Baby Brother talking?!"

And then I busted up laughing. :) Keep in mind folks, baby brother doesn't have his debut for two more months. :) It does make me wonder though, why would she even think of that?

2 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

So sweet! I just love those little moments.

Adventures in Healing said...

Awww. She probably totally had a dream or something with him. You know Michael 'met' both Jill and Bobby before they made they debuts too.