Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Incisors, Cuspids, Premolars, Oh My...

Well, it's a miracle. Tigone has decided to not go toothless the rest of her life and finally allowed more teeth to come in. (She's only had 2 bottoms for the last five months). Now we officially have seven teeth; believe you me, they came out fightin.

So, what is our next big step?! Brushing teeth! I have to say, I felt a little bad when I saw little Lauren Cairns, a full three months younger than Tig, brushing her teeth like a pro. After that, it was time to get down to business.


Well, round one went well, we'll have to see if she's still game tomorrow night. :)












3 comments:

Kaymee said...

That is sooooo cute! I can't believe how strawberry her hair looks :) WHat a sweetie pie!

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

Gosh she looks so much like her daddy? Don't you love when people say that? It's like come on give me a little credit seeing as I helped create her!! Getting teeth is the worst. Landon has 12 now.

Wendy said...

Tig is so cute, I can hardly stand it. Hopefully she'll become one of those kids who just loves having clean teeth, meaning no bedtime toothbrushing battles for you.